Educating EMS Providers for over 50 Years!
97% first time pass rate on the NREMT Exam. 95% of our graduates find employment after passing their NREMT exam. Competitive Admission but no waiting list if you are selected as a student!
Free Info Session – Tuesday, October 11 @ 6 pm
Meet your Paramedic Program Faculty BEFORE class begins! Attend our online information to learn more about our Program.
Accelerated Paramedic Program:
This Program features lectures 2-3 days per week and skills labs 1 day per week.
Duration: 8 Months
Lectures: Mon, Tues, Weds 8AM-5PM
Skills Labs:Thurs or Fri 8AM-5PM
Matching Energy with Energy! How we help you succeed!
- All faculty have online office hours. We are here to help you in the evening and on the weekend!
- Small skills groups! Skills stations with a student/instructor ratio of 5:1. Greater focus on YOU!
- Learn anatomy in a human cadaver lab taught by our Program Medical Director!
- Clinical Internship begins after 10 weeks of class!
- Earn 3 additional certifications during your paramedic class (ACLS, PALS, PHTLS)
- Our dedicated faculty represent multiple medical professions; Physicians, Nurses, and Paramedics!!
Ready to take the BIG step to Paramedic? We can help you make the decision, and succeed in class!
Becoming A Paramedic
Do I have what it takes to qualify as a student? See complete requirements
- Hold California EMT Certification
- Six months EMT work experience
- Hold BLS Certification
Upcoming Course Dates
Advanced Placement Available—Your previous education counts!
68W, RN, Respiratory Therapist—if you have a healthcare license we will evaluate your previous education so you may not have to repeat previous education!
We get it! This is a big investment. We can help you with our tuition payment plan.
CAAHEP Accredited Paramedic Programs and CoAEMSP Letter of Review (LoR) Programs track and report outcome measures annually to the Committee on Accreditation for the Emergency Medical Services Professions (CoAEMSP).
The most current CoAEMSP Annual Report was for the calendar year 2020.
The most recent success rate for the National Registry of EMT Paramedic/State Cognitive exam was 97.5%.
The most recent positive placement rate for graduates was 96.6%.
Positive placement is defined by the CoAEMSP as ‘Employed full or part-time in a related field and/or continuing his/her education and/or serving in the military’. Positive placement is measured at completion of the program.
The most recent retention rate was 87.5%.