- Dates & Application
- Course Details
- Online Paramedic Program
- Entrance Exam
- Eligibility & Preparation
- Take us for a test drive!
- Costs & Scholarships
- Federal Financial Aid
- National Registry Skills Exam
- National Registry Skills Exam Preparation
- National Registry Skills Re-test
We are in the process of developing an alumni association for graduates of our paramedic program. This alumni-led group will offer future wonderful networking and professional development opportunities, among many other great things!
If you would like to keep informed about this group and of how to get involved in the future, please e-mail the information requested below to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your full name (including any name changes)
- Year (and month, if possible) of graduation
- Program affiliation (graduate, instructor, etc.)
- E-mail address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Current professional affiliation & role (e.g. department and/or agency & position)
Paramedic Alumni Group on Facebook
Our paramedic program now has an alumni group on FaceBook, so if you are a graduate of our program, please add yourself! If you know other alumni, please invite them to join this alumni-led page as well. Keep in touch, as we are now planning a celebration of the 40th anniversary of the Program, as well as the creation of a formal alumni association.
Please pass this information on to other students, alumni, and past instructors.
We look forward to hearing from you!