We offer a number of our classes in both a traditional classroom format, and an online format based around live, face-to-face online sessions with our faculty:
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- EMT Preparation
- BLS/CPR for Healthcare Providers
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Required Skills for California EMTs 2018 (2.5 hour online course)
In all our online/hybrid courses, you will complete didactic instruction at your own pace, online. You will come to our facilities for skills instruction and exams. (In the traditional-format courses, all instruction is in-class.) This makes our online/hybrid courses ideal if your schedule doesn't permit frequent course attendance, or if you prefer self-paced learning.
Our online/hybrid EMT and Paramedic courses include both live online sessions with our instructors, and modules you can complete at any time.
Please visit the course pages linked above for scheduling details or to enroll.