- Dates & Application
- Course Details
- Online Paramedic Program
- Entrance Exam
- Eligibility & Preparation
- Take us for a test drive!
- Costs & Scholarships
- Federal Financial Aid
- National Registry Skills Exam
- National Registry Skills Exam Preparation
- National Registry Skills Re-test
The UCLA Paramedic Education Program has the distinction of being among of the first, the largest, and the best Paramedic programs in the world. As a graduate of the UCLA Paramedic program, you will join an elite team of medical professionals saving lives and defining excellence in our field.
For 2019, we are once again offering our one-year, part-time online/hybrid paramedic program. In the part-time hybrid course, didactic instruction occurs via interactive on-line modules, on-line instructional sessions, and on-line discussions. In addition to modules completed on your own time, you will join us for:
- Live online sessions Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 7-10pm Pacific time.
- One long weekend approximately every three weeks on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday as scheduled.
The meeting times for on-campus days are 8am-5pm. Didactic (combined online and on-campus sessions) for the hybrid course runs for 32 consecutive weeks (January - August). After completing the didactic phase, you will be in clinicals through September 2019, and in the field October and November (plus any extensions).
As a hybrid student, you will be learning from the same outstanding faculty as our traditional students. Our live online classroom and your long weekends at our campus guarantee you plenty of "face time" with your classmates and faculty.