Advance your career while you stay at home during COVID-19
You are needed now, more than ever!
We offer a range of courses you can take from home right now, while maintaining safe social distance. We are adapting most of our first-responder programs to provide live, online instruction with our faculty from your home. We are incorporating remote learning and assessment of hands-on skills.
Explore our range of online course offerings:
- Save-A-Life Online Workshop: This one-hour program covers the basics of hands-only CPR, bleeding emergencies, and other critical emergency safety knowledge.
- ECG & Pharmacology (ACLS Prep): Get ready for your ACLS course, and immediately improve your patient care.
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- EMT Preparation: Our EMT Prep course will set you up to succeed at any EMT course!
- NAEMT: Advanced Medical Life Support (AMLS)
- NAEMT: EMS Safety
- NAEMT: Geriatric Emergency Medical Services (GEMS)
- NAEMT: Prehospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS)
- Phlebotomy Preparation: Our Phlebotomy Prep course is online and will benefit you no matter which Phlebotomy licensing course you attend.
- Phlebotomy: The state has permitted us to pilot online lecture instruction for our Phlebotomy program. You will return for skills instruction and clinical shifts when public health guidelines permit.
- BLS/CPR for Healthcare Providers
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Required Skills for California EMTs 2018 (2.5 hour self-paced online course)
- Paramedic Refresher - Our National Registry Paramedic Refresher provides everything you need, completely online
In all our online/hybrid courses, you will complete didactic instruction online. These classes typically have online sessions live with the same faculty that teach our in-person courses.
While we are maintaining social distance, we are offering some skills instruction remotely, where that is possible. You will come to our facilities for skills instruction when public health guidelines permit.
Our online/hybrid EMT and Paramedic courses include both live online sessions with our instructors, and modules you can complete at any time.
Please visit the course pages linked above for scheduling details or to enroll.